With no compromise in taste, this recipe is less than half in terms of calories and more than double in the nutrients. It uses all the vegetables which is used in home regularly, keeping it easy to make.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Cabbage: shredded ½ cup
Tomatoes: finely chopped ½ cup
Carrots: shredded ½ cup
Capsicum: finely chopped: ½ cup
Brown bread: 4 slices
Mozzarella cheese: shredded 2 tbsp
Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Oregano: 1 tsp
- Mix the cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, salt, tomato sauce, and oregano.
- Pre heat the oven on 180O c.
- Take one brown bread at a time, spread the mixture on it, arrange the capsicum on it and top it with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 4 mins or till the cheese melts.
- Make the other pizzas repeating the same procedure.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and mustard sauce.