Full yourself with this multi coloured crunchy salad, the different colours makes it full of antioxidants. Salad is a good companion of pasta, completes the meal.
Cooking time: Nil
Serves : 4
Chinese red cabbage: (shredded) 2 tbsp
Red capsicum: 50 gms
Green capsicum: 50 gms
Yellow capsicum: 50 gms
Cherry tomatoes: 100 gms
Chinese bean sprouts: 2 tbsp
Iceberg lettuce: 3-4 big leaves (50 gms)
Spring onion: (finely chopped with greens ) 2 tbsp
Cucumber: 20 gms
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
Tabasco sauce: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Fresh cream (optional): 1 tbsp
Mix dried herbs: 1 tsp
- Shred the cabbage, dice the cucumber, spring onion, red , green and yellow capsicum, half the cherry tomatoes and mix them.
- Add bean sprouts , torn the lettuce leaves and mix them well with the veggies.
- Now refrigerate the salad.
- For dressing add olive oil, salt, mix dried herbs, fresh cream, tomato sauce, Tabasco sauce and mix it well.
- To serve pour the dressing into salad and toss well.