Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serves : 4
Mushrooms: 100 g
chinese red cabbage: shredded 1 tbsp
Red capsicum: 50 g
Yellow capsicum: 50 g
Green capsicum: 50 g
Cottage cheese: 200 g
Spring onion: chopped in big dices – 1 cup
Ginger: finely chopped – 1 tsp
Garlic: finely chopped – 1 tbsp
Soy sauce: 1 tbsp
Chilly sauce: 1 tbsp
Corn flour: 1 tbsp
Salt : as per taste
Oil: 1 tbsp
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and blanch them.
- Heat the oil in pan , add the garlic, sauté for a minute, then add ginger, spring onions, cabbage, capsicum, and sauté till oil coats the veggies completely.
- Now add salt, soy sauce, chilly sauce, and then add 2 cups of water or vegetable stock and bring it to boil.
- When the gravy starts to boil, add paneer and mushrooms to it.
- Dissolve the corn flour into 2 tbsp of water and mix it into gravy. Simmer for 2 minutes
- Serve hot with rice or parathas.