Ideal for lunch box, this recipe develops the authentic Chinese taste (without the harmful MSG) with the goodness of baby corn.
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Whole wheat flour: 1 cup
Oil: 1 tsp
Baby corn: 100 g
Capsicum: thinly sliced half cup
Spring onion: thinly sliced half cup
Salt: 1 tsp
Soy sauce: 1 tbsp
Garlic: finely chopped 2 tsp
- Add the oil into the flour and with the help of little water, knead the flour.
- Divide the flour into 4 portions.
- Next with the help of lil flour, roll the chapatis and roast them one by one for very lil time.
- This rotis can be stored in airtight container in deep freeze for 1 week.
- Blanch baby corn.
- Heat the oil in pan, and add garlic to it. Sauté it for a minute then add spring onions and capsicum.
- Now add salt, soy sauce, and baby corn.
- Mix them well. Stir till sauce covers all the veggies.
- Let the stuffing cool down for a minute.
- Now heat the non stick tawa or griddle, take one chapati and roast lightly on both the sides, now spread the stuffing at the center and roll the chapati tightly.
- Make another wraps similarly.
- Serve hot with spicy tomchi sauce.
- This wraps can be cut into big pieces and served as a party snack.