Pulses have main advantages of high protein and fiber contents and making sprouts out of them not only increases its protein value but also get them easy to digest. Preparing it as chat style makes a healthy and tangy snack.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time:15 mins
Mixed sprouts (mung, chana, chawli, rajma etc): 4 cups
Onions: finely chopped 2 tbsp
Raw mango (optional): finely chopped 1 tbsp
Tomatoes: finely chopped 1 tbsp
Garlic: finely chopped 2 tsp
Cumin coriander powder: 1 tsp
Red chilly powder: 1tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Amchoor powder: 1 tsp
Oil: 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in pan, and add garlic, sauté for a minute, then add sprouts to it.
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, Sauté for a minute and then add two cups of water.
- Cover the pan and cook for 15 mins or till the sprouts gets cooked completely.
- When cooked, transfer it to the other vessel and add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes,lemon juice, raw mango, amchoor powder, cumin coriander powder and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.