This Banana Cake is easy to make and it is one of the most healthiest cake you can bake. A ripe banana will already have its sweetness and goo-ey mash which will make the cake sweet and soft at the same time. For the people who are diabetic, you can always replace a half cup of sugar with equivalient amount of Sufer-free sweetners. This cake will have a slightly cripsy crust and a bit moist and soft inside. you can make it drier- by putting the cake in oven for another 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30-40 mins
1/2 cup sugar
2-3 ripe bananas
4 tbsp melted butter/ghee/olive oil
1 cup yogurt/dahi
1/2 cup milk
1.5 cup all purpose flour/wheat flour/ multigrain flour
a pinch of salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup raw crushed walnuts (optional)
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Mash the bananas.
- Add sugar and yogurt to it. Mix well.
- Add butter, salt, and flour. Mix well.
- Add Baking Soda, milk and walnuts. Stir till everything is well blended.
- Pour this batter in a greased cake tin and bake for about 30-40 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted comes out dry.