Cauliflower is the widely available vegetable around the world, its easily available in almost all the seasons, its full of nutrients and very low in calories. lets see how to cook the favorite vegetable of everyone in microwave!!
Cooking time: 10 mins
Cauliflower: 300 g
Potatoes: 250 g
Tomato: 20 g
Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
Red chilly powder: 1 tsp
Coriander cumin seeds powder: 1 tsp
Garam masala powder: 1 pinch (optional)
Oil: 1 tbsp
Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- Cut the cauliflower and potatoes in 1” cubes. And chop tomatoes finely.
- Take oil in microwave proof bowl and microwave high for 1 ½ mins. Add mustard and cumin seeds to it. Again microwave high for 1 min.
- Now add cauliflower, potatoes, salt, turmeric powder and tomatoes and mix well.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of water and microwave high for 7 mins stirring in between.
- Now add red chilly powder, cumin coriander seeds powder, a pinch of garam masala if you like, and again microwave high for 3 mins.
- Allow standing time for 1 min, the cauliflower potato veg is ready!! Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.