Winter is the season of having a lot of fresh exotic vegetables. Lets mix all of them and make a medium spicy dish for lunch or dinner.
Cooking time: 10 mins
Cauliflower: 100 g
potatoes :50 g
brinjal :50 g
pink beans: (valore) 200 g
green peas :50 g
carrots :50 g
salt: as per taste
turmeric powder: 1 tsp
red chilly powder: 1 tsp
garam masala powder : 1 tsp
garlic: 4-5 pods
oil 1: tbsp
Fresh coriander leaves : to garnish
- Wash the veggies and cut them into about 1” sized cubes. crush the garlic.
- Heat the oil in pressure cooker and once hot, add crushed garlic to it.
- Sauté the garlic for a minute and add all veggies to it, mix well.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and toss well.
- Add 2 cups water and let it pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Then slow the flame and let it simmer for more 5 mins.
- Off the flame and once the pressure released, open cooker and add red chilly powder, garam masala powder and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
Energy: 93 cal
Carbs: 11.6 g
Proteins: 3.7 g
Fat: 3.6 g