Want to make something in jiffy, this sandwich can be one of the best options, for breakfast or evening snack. This sandwich can fulfill your hunger pangs and give you energy. When your child comes home hungry, give them this sandwich and expect them to ask for more!! While making for your child dont forget to add a cheese slice, it will provide calcium and protein of a glass of milk.
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serves : 2
Whole wheat bread: 4 slice
Onion: 1 tbsp finely chopped
Sweet corn: 1 tbsp boiled
Mayonnaise: 1 tbsp
Cheese slice: 2 (optional)
Oregano/mixed herbs: ½ tsp
Salt: as per taste
- take chopped onions and boiled corn in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and oregano/mixed herbs to the corn and onion mixture.
- Mix this well and divide the mixture in two parts.
- Add salt if required.
- Now for each sandwich , spread the mixture on each slice evenly , then put a cheese slice and cover with the another slice.
- Now arrange the other sandwich similarly.
- Grill this sandwich for 5-7 mins.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Energy: 120 cal
Carbs: 12.8 g
Protein: 4.5 g
Fat: 5.8 g