Gets ready almost instantly, this dish is very tangy and tasty, serve is as a starter or have it with Roti/Rice, this will definitely satiate your appetite and add nutrition to your palate.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Baby potatoes: 300 g boiled and peeled
Mint leaves: 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves: 2 tbsp
Green chillies: 1 tsp finely chopped
Ginger: 1/2 piece
Garlic: 3-4 pods
Lemon juice: ½ tbsp
Cumin coriander seeds powder: 1 tsp
Garam masala: ½ tsp
Hung curds: 1 tbsp
Corn flour: 1 tsp
Ghee + oil: 1 tbsp
Salt: as per taste
- Boil the baby potatoes, peel the skin and keep them aside.
- Now prepare the marination, take mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, salt in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Now take the paste in the bowl , add hung curds, garam masala, and cumin coriander seeds powder and mix well.
- Add the baby potatoes to it ensuring marinate to cover them completely.
- Leave them for 15 mins.
- Now take ghee + oil in a pan, once heat, add the marinated potatoes and sauté over slow flame. Dissolve corn flour in to 2-3 tbsp water to make slurry.
- Add the slurry to the potatoes and cover them for 5 mins.
- Serve hot with Roti or Rice.
Energy: 138 k cal
Carbs: 17 g
Protein: 1.5 g
Fat: 7 g