While thinking of sandwich what combination comes to your mind other than potatoes?? This one is very unique yet tasty and healthy combination. Add a dash of mayonnaise , some tomato catchup, boiled peas and carrots , grill between brown bread and the yummy sandwich is ready to eat!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Fresh green peas: 1 cup parboiled
Carrots : parboiled 1 cup finely diced
Mayonnaise: 1 tbsp
Mixed herbs: ½ tsp
Tomato ketchup: 1 tbsp
Brown bread: 8 pcs
- Parboil fresh or frozen green peas and carrots, sieve them and let them dry.
- Now in a bowl take the green peas, carrots, mayonnaise, mixed herbs, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt if required and divide the mixture in four parts.
- Now take two slice of brown bread and spread a part of stuffing in between.
- Apply Ghee/butter and put in grill toaster.
- Repeat the process to make 3 other sandwiches.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney or tomato ketch up.
Energy: 184 kcal
Carbs: 26 g
Protein: 5.1 g
Fat: 6.2 g