An authentic Italian healthy soup, that makes a meal in itself. As we know that to make a meal balanced we need to have carbs, protein and fat in it, this soup contains everything, Pasta fulfils the carbs portion, Beans fulfils the proteins and olive oil gives best essential fat, plus its tomato based soup having goodness of antioxidant lycopen and fibres and minerals from other veggies. Its quick and easy, yet yummy and nutritious.
Pasta is loved by everyone, yes it is healthy,, if you chose the whole wheat variety, and by adding mushroom and spinach, will not just add taste and flavour, but also will add iron , zinc and other minerals too. Let’s make the yummy pasta.
Bachelor cooking is a method of cooking which requires less amount of time, energy and ingredients. its definitely not gourmet cooking, but its ideal for single male/female who are bored of eating out every night but do not have time to cook for long hours. Today I will show you the most cooked dish in my kitchen. Its fast, its tasty, its healthy and it is so damn easy!
There are a lot of myths involving cheese in cooking. Trust me, the biggest myth buster was the fact that cheese is not a guilty pleasure. cheese supplies a great deal of calcium, protein, phosphorus and fat. A 30-gram of Cheddar cheese contains about 7 grams of protein and 200 milligrams of calcium. Nutritionally, cheese is essentially concentrated milk: it takes about 200 grams of milk to provide that much protein, and 150 grams to equal the calcium.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
Button Mushroom – 1 cup
Broccoli – 1 cup
French Beans – 6-10 fresh stems
Carrot – 1 cup
Baby Corn – 1 cup
capsicum – diced 1/2 cup
Onion – diced 1/2 cup
Garlic – chopped 1 tbsp
Oregano seasoning – 1 tbsp
Salt / black pepper – as per taste
Boiled Pasta / Macroni – 2 cup
olive oil – as per taste
cheese slices / cubes – 2 nos.
- First boil the pasta for 5-6 minutes and drain them aside. Always use whole wheat or semolina pasta which are healthiest.
- Boil the seasonal vegetables like mushroom, broccoli, beans, carrot, etc for 5-6 minutes too till they become slightly soft. add a pinch of salt in boiling water so that they retain the fresh colors.
- take a big non-stick pan and put some olive oil. saulte garlic, onion and capsicum for a minute. add the remaining boiled vegetables and fry them for another minute.
- Add two slices of cheese and mix them with vegetables till the cheese melts.
- Right away add oregano seasoning, and the boiled pasta , mixing them well.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste. you can also add chilliy flakes if you like your pasta spicier.
- Add some olive oil on top if you find your pasta is very dry. mix it well.
- Serve it with garlic wheat bread toast as a full meal.