Bachelor cooking is a method of cooking which requires less amount of time, energy and ingredients. its definitely not gourmet cooking, but its ideal for single male/female who are bored of eating out every night but do not have time to cook for long hours. Today I will show you the most cooked dish in my kitchen. Its fast, its tasty, its healthy and it is so damn easy!
There are a lot of myths involving cheese in cooking. Trust me, the biggest myth buster was the fact that cheese is not a guilty pleasure. cheese supplies a great deal of calcium, protein, phosphorus and fat. A 30-gram of Cheddar cheese contains about 7 grams of protein and 200 milligrams of calcium. Nutritionally, cheese is essentially concentrated milk: it takes about 200 grams of milk to provide that much protein, and 150 grams to equal the calcium.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
Button Mushroom – 1 cup
Broccoli – 1 cup
French Beans – 6-10 fresh stems
Carrot – 1 cup
Baby Corn – 1 cup
capsicum – diced 1/2 cup
Onion – diced 1/2 cup
Garlic – chopped 1 tbsp
Oregano seasoning – 1 tbsp
Salt / black pepper – as per taste
Boiled Pasta / Macroni – 2 cup
olive oil – as per taste
cheese slices / cubes – 2 nos.
- First boil the pasta for 5-6 minutes and drain them aside. Always use whole wheat or semolina pasta which are healthiest.
- Boil the seasonal vegetables like mushroom, broccoli, beans, carrot, etc for 5-6 minutes too till they become slightly soft. add a pinch of salt in boiling water so that they retain the fresh colors.
- take a big non-stick pan and put some olive oil. saulte garlic, onion and capsicum for a minute. add the remaining boiled vegetables and fry them for another minute.
- Add two slices of cheese and mix them with vegetables till the cheese melts.
- Right away add oregano seasoning, and the boiled pasta , mixing them well.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste. you can also add chilliy flakes if you like your pasta spicier.
- Add some olive oil on top if you find your pasta is very dry. mix it well.
- Serve it with garlic wheat bread toast as a full meal.